PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE DECISION ON THE SUPPORT
Prior to the submission of the Application for issuing the Decision on the Support, we encourage Entrepreneurs to contact the LSSE’s Entrepreneurs Assistance Department: CONTACT.
Our employees will provide to an Entrepreneur useful information on the support, project initial assessment (e.g. whether a given scope of activity is covered by the support) and shall enable the discussion of a procedure for obtaining the Decision on the support.
The next step is to submit the completed Application for the Decision on the Support, consistent with the template, which constitutes Annex 2 to the Regulation on state aid granted to some entrepreneurs for the implementation of new investments (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1713) alongside with all other documents required.
A list of documents required from an Entrepreneur in the proceedings for the issue of the Decision on the Support of new investment:
- Completed application for the Decision on the Support (appendix nr 2 to the Regulation on state aid granted)
- Financial statements for the last three fiscal years (balance sheet, profit and loss account) or tax declarations (PIT) for the last three years (in the case of new company – financial statement and mother company statement for the last tax year)
- The entrepreneurs’ statement on the lack of arrears in payments to the Tax Office and the Social Insurance Institution.
- The entrepreneurs’ statement to the effect that no bankruptcy proceedings have been initiated against the entrepreneur and no bankruptcy petition has been filed with the court.
- The entrepreneurs’ statement to the effect that the entrepreneur agrees to conclude a service agreement with the LSSE S.A. within 14 days of delivery of the decision to provide support.
- The entrepreneurs’ statement to the effect that the entrepreneur agrees to provide information in order to collect it in the Register of New Investment Project Support in connection with Article 32(2) of the Act on supporting new investment projects.
- The entrepreneurs’ statement to the effect that the declared eligible costs of the investment project do not include the costs of constructing a comprehensive energy installation related to production and distribution of energy and the energy infrastructure.
- The entrepreneurs’ consent for attanding in public aid evaluation program.
- The entrepreneurs’ statement on that the data are in accordance with the current legal status and the awareness of the criminal liability for making a false declaration.
- Information form presented when applying for aid other than the aid in agriculture or fisheries, the de minimis aid or the de minimis aid in agriculture or fisheries
- The entrepreneurs consent for processing personal data.
The issue of the Decision on the Support or refusal of its issue shall end the procedure.